[teacherartexchange] New Mexico Profiles

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 14:31:52 PDT

I've been doing some on line research to back up my
studies about the history of my adopted state. So, I
created a page of links to web pages about people who
had an impact on New Mexico. Check it out at:
http://www.taospaint.com/NM/Profiles.html
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
Seems like art students could do the same kind of
research on a list of artists. Then they could create
a web page to document their searches and share what
they found.

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703