[teacherartexchange] Sculptural Teapot Lesson Plan -Tribute to Ken Schwab

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 13:36:10 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Judie Jacobs sent me some images of sculptural
teapots. I had her permission to turn them into a
lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Judie-TeaPots.htm

This was my first "Tribute to Ken Schwab" lesson that
I added....as a "THANK YOU" for all of the lessons he
has shared with us. I have some more "Tribute" lessons
to add (these are lessons I write myself - smile -
using your student art - I don't mention Ken on the
lessons)

Ken is now home and is recovering (he got home
Tuesday). We can no longer post "personal information"
so if anyone has some well wishes for Ken - please
send them to me and I will forward them on. My
apologies if this is too much personal information,
but I felt folks needed to know Ken was home. He is a
respected member of our Art Education Community.

Regards,

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at yahoo.com

Incredible Art Department