Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Behavior Management Plan Advice

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 11:18:27 PDT

Fellow Art Educators,

I just finished my student teaching experience and I am gearing up for my first year of teaching art. I loved teaching elementary school aged students and will be looking for a job teaching this demographic. I need advice on how to come up with the best behavior management plan for an art classroom. I want my students to be able to talk during art, but I do not want the noise level to be out of control. If anyone has advice, tips, or a plan that works for him/her, please let me know! I need seasoned advice. Thanks.

S. Moss

To unsubscribe go to