Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Digest Users - add list address to your address book

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:22:59 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

I am a digest user too (on this account). This is the
account I use to post to the group (for various
reasons). I have the posting address in my address
book and simply insert the address rather than reply
to the digest. I get emails individually on my Road
Runner account.

Add this address to your address book:

It is also on the Teacher Art Exchange Web page.

Hope this helps.

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at

Incredible Art Department