Re:[teacherartexchange] anoymous and clipping responses

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:07:40 PDT

I am SO glad that this list is back up and running! I agree with all
the opinions about being anonymous - I don't like having to wait until
I read a response to find out who wrote it. And please, let's try to
clip off the old message before adding something new -- I am on digest
and I just read through the Friday digest TWICE, while trying to read
the new posts for Saturday. I noticed that when I hit Reply,
everything appeared in my new message window -- I had to do a
'highlight all' and hit delete in order to write something new. My
mother has been very ill for the past year, so I haven't joined in the
discussion much but hopefully, that will change now---

Deborah from Denver