[teacherartexchange] from mrsbeeswax Suggestions for using this new format... just read archives :)

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:00:08 PDT

Hi All, One suggestion for those ready to throw in the towel, on our
lifeline.
ps I am happy to see the amazingly incredible digest back again.

Change your account( no need to unsubscribe, just go to the site , and click
a few buttons )
Subscribe to the digest version (either html or text version whatever is
easier for you to read if you chose to.)
If you choose not to read it, just DELETE IT ! (one message to delete, each
day)
If you want to stay current with us, go to the ARCHIVES, click (ie April,
when it comes out )
at the top sort them by subject, scan down, only read the THREADS you want
to.
Stay subscribed in case you want to participate and post messages.

Just a thought, hate to see a bunch of good contributers jump ship,
hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)
mrsbeeswax@comcast.net
Counting days til NAEA Chicago !!!!!!!