[teacherartexchange] Time and Motion in art - from World of Art by Henry Sayre

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 08:02:01 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange,

I knew there was a section dealing with the concept of
time in art in World of Art by Henry M. Sayre.

The section begins on page 129 in my copy. Any library
should be able to locate a copy of the book for you
(my version is second edition).

This should help you generate more ideas, too. Email
me off list for more help. I like to know who I am
helping.

Regards,

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at yahoo.com