[teacherartexchange] Teacher Art Exchange

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 02:28:23 PDT

Hello All!

I have been a lurker for quite a long time. Perhaps this will motivate
me to start pulling my weight. Some time ago I e-mailed Judy,
introduced myself, and asked about the listserv.

I too was not please with the format of the digest I had requested. I
am trying another angle
by editing my account setting listed on the Getty web page. Hopefully
there will be a format
that I am happy with. It was quick and easy. Hope to speak with you
all soon.

Sue