Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Happy Birthday Albuquerque

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 15:13:37 PDT

Today is the first day of a year and a half long celebration
of Albuquerque's birthday. My adopted city will be 300 years
old in 2006. We started this morning with a mass balloon
ascension. This afternoon the first of our three Spanish art
exhibits from the Prado opens. If you plan a trip to our city
you can see what's going on at:
To learn about the Albuquerque Museum's exhibits like "El Alma
de Espana" (The Soul of Spain) go to:
You will enjoy your time in New Mexico. If you plan to be in
the area drop me an e-mail before you come.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
        contact me at

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703