[teacherartexchange] Watercolor a Family Tradition

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 14:55:49 PDT

I just returned from a gallery opening for J K Drummond.
Jae did a fantastic two hour demo painting from a model.
It takes real courage to demo in front of everyone from
a live model and to answer questions at the same time.
This young lady is really going places. See her work at:
http://www.jkdrummond.com/
Just a week ago I attended a demo by her father David
Drummond. Jae repeated advice her father told her years
ago. She has recently found out how wise her dad is.
She said he gets wiser each year. David's work is at:
http://www.drummondart.com/
Being retired allows time to take in demos from experts
like the Drummonds. Perhaps I'll even put some of their
wisdom into practice in my own paintings.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703