Re: [teacherartexchange] Change is Hard

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 14:47:32 PDT

    Change is almost always hard, and good for us. It challenges us and
makes us think. While I am not a prominent person on this list, I have
gained so much from all of you these past few years. Your knowledge and
experience is invaluable. Thank you. I hope I have given back, too.
Regardless, although the new format is frustrating, I am not willing to
call it quits.

    I wonder if it would be possible, when one is registering, to have an
option as to whether you want to have your name posted or not?

    I am still.....

Anne C-H in Illinois