[teacherartexchange] "Copyright" of list posts - my permission to use

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 14:21:26 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Pardon my post sent in error - Yahoo glitched.

Now that I can no longer ask you permission to list
your ideas on Incredible Art Department, I feel I need
to post the link on Getty's site that says I do have a
right to do so:
http://www.getty.edu/legal/copyright.html
Browse down to the Forum information

Change can be good (smile). Getty provides this
service free....You freely share your ideas and those
are open to all in the archives....Those ideas can be
used by others (especially for non-commercial
educational use).

This does not mean I will use what ever I want -
whenever I want - without regard to you. I will simply
add good ideas and adaptions to lesson pages that are
on Incredible Art Department already. I will ONLY use
ideas though when I know who is submitting them. If
there is no signature (no name given) I will not use
that idea. I like to give credit where credit is due.

If any of you want my lesson ideas personally - be
sure to send the request to me directly. I try not to
post too much to the list as volume of mail can be
overwhelming.

I do want to make it clear...This Judy has read every
post. I do not download every post as I use
Mailwasher. Since "commercials" can not be
posted...look up the site.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department