Re:[teacherartexchange] Change is Hard

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 14:03:44 PDT

Change IS hard - I agree!
I'm just happy that the list is back up and the exchange of ideas can
start again.
All this griping about how the list is now formatted - well, I think
it's unnecessary. Maybe if you're REALLY bothered by the new format,
you might want to change to the digest format.
Of all of the lists I subscribe to, this one, by far, is the best!

Ann in Florida
art304@bellsouth.net