[teacherartexchange] Common Interview Questions

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 13:13:52 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Incredible Art Department has a page with some common
interview questions:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm

This is my formal "permission to use" request to
browse the posts and add additional questions to that
page. If anyone does NOT want their interview
questions added....Please inform me off list (my
address is on Incredible Art Department -URL in my
signature).

Each time I want to use something - I will post a
permission to use request since I can NOT contact you
privately anymore. I respect your "copyright" of your
posts. Sometimes, I may just post the URL where your
ideas have been added and ask you to notify me if you
want me to remove them. Those who have already shared
with me they do not want their ideas shared do not
need to worry.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department