[teacherartexchange] Judy Decker is not anonymous either

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 12:40:29 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange

I just got home to 72 emails... I went to Ohio
University soon after I made my post...I made the
first post for the new group - I kind of like that.

Let's not all write and share out views. I will write
ONE email to Getty letting them know that we would
like to have our own ID show when posts are made. They
do have the technology to do that. It may take time to
make the changes though.

I will always sign my posts with Judy Decker to you
know which Judy is "talking".

Since personal messages (to one person) are no longer
allowed (read the the guidelines)- PLEASE contact me
privately when you need me to answer your request. My
email address is VERY easy to find on Incredible Art
Department website (jdecker4art@yahoo.com).Those of
you who have my Road Runner address may use that too -
jdecker7 (at) woh.rr.com I answer my Road Runner mail
first each day. I will not post my Road Runner address
as that is how I lost my old one (it got spoofed and
was sending viruses).

Welcome back all,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department