Re: [teacherartexchange] accountable from twoducks

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:41:07 PDT

In a message dated 4/16/05 12:15:08 PM,
teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu writes:

> I can't deal with this. It requires too much work opening so may posts
> to find the one you want.  I will probably go to the alternative lists.

wow, I agree; I think that the Getty has thrown the baby out with the
bathwater. I had no increase in my junk email after I joined this list two years
ago and the spam notes that went around to all of us were obvious (and can STILL
happen) I give it another week and then it may be bye bye for me; life is
too short to read stuff that is not apropos. A shame, since I met some
wonderful colleagues on this list.
kathy douglas /aka twoducks@aol.com / in Massachusetts