Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] accountable from Sharon ~NJ"anonymous"

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:14:54 PDT

If my name is on a post then I know I am accountable when I write! I
might not be so diplomatic if I am anonymous. Yes, we have had very
caustic posts in the past but because we could send messages off line
to the person and explain in a diplomatic way something we wouldn't
want to go on a post to the group we have been able to contain the

I can't deal with this. It requires too much work opening so may posts
to find the one you want. I will probably go to the alternative lists.

Sharon ~ NJ

> I don't like the NAMES not showing up...sometimes I want to go back
> and refer to a message that a particular person responded to...and
> when several respond to the same "subject" will be difficult to
> find that particular person's response.
> A potential problem that I "nasty emails". People who
> want to make negative or hurtful remarks can do so anonymously and we
> would have no way to respond to that person personally. They could
> continue to create problems on the list. Although I haven't seen this
> problem is a l-o-n-g time to the best of my memory.
> And I am glad to see familiar names showing up...I'm just glad we're
> back on line. I've missed our emails and chatter!
> Carolyn Roberts

To unsubscribe go to