Re: [teacherartexchange] accountable from Sharon ~NJ"anonymous"

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:14:54 PDT

If my name is on a post then I know I am accountable when I write! I
might not be so diplomatic if I am anonymous. Yes, we have had very
caustic posts in the past but because we could send messages off line
to the person and explain in a diplomatic way something we wouldn't
want to go on a post to the group we have been able to contain the
hostility.

I can't deal with this. It requires too much work opening so may posts
to find the one you want. I will probably go to the alternative lists.

Sharon ~ NJ
heneborn@erols.com