Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous I hate it!

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:03:48 PDT

I do not find any way to answer someone off line!

I don't like to send my "Me too" & "Well Said" & "Congratulations" on
line. I send most of my responses and questions off line. I don't
want much of what I need to say on the list forever.

I have never cared much about the spam problem. It comes and I delete
it. I will be getting it somewhere if not here! The cost for less
spam is way too much!
Sharon ~NJ