Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous I hate it!

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:03:48 PDT

I do not find any way to answer someone off line!

I don't like to send my "Me too" & "Well Said" & "Congratulations" on
line. I send most of my responses and questions off line. I don't
want much of what I need to say on the list forever.

I have never cared much about the spam problem. It comes and I delete
it. I will be getting it somewhere if not here! The cost for less
spam is way too much!
Sharon ~NJ

On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 11:47 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> I also, am unhappy with anonymous.
> Please can't we do something else?
> Les
> Leslie Miller
> Fountain Street Studios
> Framingham, MA
> This anonymous thing will drive me crazy! I open posts by name!
> I think this anonymous thing will drive me to quit!
> Sharon ~NJ
> On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 11:15 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>> Oh that was me who was having fun
>> Patty K.
>> and I don't care to be anonymous
>> and I don't much like this anonymous thing.
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to