Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:01:41 PDT

I agree about it being a pain. I open mail by subject and name. Some of the post don't interest me.... so I guess I will have to open all of them.... As it is, I get so many emails from other groups too... I'll have to make time for the added reading. I really do enjoy all of the ideas that flow through here...... judy

Anonymous <> wrote:Leslie,
I'm sure we are stuck with it. The Getty in their
wisdom has decided to omit names. I too open certain mail
by name. I guess I have to open all the mail now. I just
hope people include a name in the text so I know who to
respond to.
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

> I also, am unhappy with anonymous.
> Please can't we do something else?

> This anonymous thing will drive me crazy! I open posts by name!
> I think this anonymous thing will drive me to quit!
> Sharon ~NJ

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703