Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:01:41 PDT

I agree about it being a pain. I open mail by subject and name. Some of the post don't interest me.... so I guess I will have to open all of them.... As it is, I get so many emails from other groups too... I'll have to make time for the added reading. I really do enjoy all of the ideas that flow through here...... judy

Anonymous <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:Leslie,
I'm sure we are stuck with it. The Getty in their
wisdom has decided to omit names. I too open certain mail
by name. I guess I have to open all the mail now. I just
hope people include a name in the text so I know who to
respond to.
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons