[teacherartexchange] Good to be back and more arts advocacy to boot

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 08:40:37 PDT

Hi everyone,

It is a real pleasure to be able to get back into the 'Digest' mode once
again. With the other lists that I am currently engaged with (including the
AP Art Studio listserv and soon to be a part of the AP Art History listserv
as well), anything I can do to limit the incredible number of hits to my
email is helpful.

On another note, those of you who belong to NAEA should be getting the new
Advisories shortly. One of them contains an article I wrote entitled
"Visual Literacy: An On Ramp to a Complete Education". Ther are some pretty
good arts advocacy components that I uncovered in researching the piece that
have struck a positive chord with the administration in my District that you
also might find helpful in promoting your own programs.

Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Kevan in MN.