[teacherartexchange] strange digest

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 08:07:25 PDT

Oh my - is this happening to anyone else?? All of the posts that I tried to read in my first digest had a lot of technical lines dispersed within each message - like computer language. Practically impossible to read.

~ Kathleen

P.S. People could always put their name in the subject line to let others know who wrote what post.