[teacherartexchange] Help on Outlook told me this about signatures.

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 07:11:49 PDT

Christine,
I hope this helps. I went to help, as Woody suggested.

Les
in Framingham,MA

Create a signature for messages
On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.

In the Send in this message format box, click the message format you want to
use the signature with.

Click Signature Picker, and then click New.

In the Enter a name for your new Signature box, enter a name.

Under Choose how to create your Signature, select whether to start from
scratch or use an existing signature.
To select a file to base your signature on, click Use this file as a
template and type the path and file name in the box, or click Browse to
select from a list.
Click Next.

In the Signature text box, type the text you want to include in the
signature.
You can also paste text to the Signature text box from another document.

To change the paragraph or font format, select the text, click Font or
Paragraph, and then select the options you want. These options are not
available if you use plain text as your message format.
Notes

To change the background, or fonts used in the message, use stationery. You
can create new stationery in Outlook.

If you use Microsoft Word as your e-mail editor, you can create your
signature in Word.

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA