Re: [teacherartexchange] From mrsbeeswax :) Re: We will just have to be more diligent about how we title our emails

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 06:50:49 PDT

> Can someone tell me how to do a signature ??
> That way I can just click to sign, and include my email.

Christine,
        The signature that is attached to every e-mail I send
is in a folder on my computer. Every e-mail program is different.
Some allow you to have random signatures on each post. I suggest
that you click on the help menue of your e-mail program and do
a search for "signature" or "attach signature". Good luck.
        An iritating feature I regret Getty did not retain is
not allowing you to do a reply if you quoted (sent back) over
20 lines of the original message. If we fail to delete most of
the original messages the replies will just get longer and longer.
On the other hand if we delete all of the original message, as
often happens, it's hard to know what the reply is refering to.
It would be a great help if everyone would delete most of the
original post and leave enough to understand the issue along
with the reply. Some messages makes no sense at all without
some context.
        It's great having everyone back. It's good to wake up
with friends on your computer.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
private mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

--