[teacherartexchange] From mrsbeeswax :) Re: We will just have to be more diligent about how we title our emails

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 05:19:39 PDT

This is really odd. This will force us to title our emails in the Subject
heading. I went to digest, I'm reserving judgment for a few more days.
I use Microsoft Outlook to file my email into individual folders. When I
want to read ArtsEdNet stuff I just open that folder and read away.
 I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with the archives being preserved !!!
I like the look of the new Getty site. THANK YOU GETTY !!!!!

Can someone tell me how to do a signature ??
 That way I can just click to sign, and include my email.
Glad to have my cyber mentors back :)
Lots afoot at work, I am losing one of my schools, and picking up a
different one. I will find out Monday where the chips fall. this is one
aspect of my job I do not like !!!
Perhaps ending up on a cart at one school again !!! Stress is at a premium
this week !
On a good note I am taking this year's Trash Art project to the local mall
to be on display for a week. Great exposure for my programs. I will somehow
show you all, photos of this year's projects. I will need some emotional
support in the next few weeks, as work changes play out !!!

Hope everyone signs up again, I treasure this forum of Art Educators, and
the dialog it creates across the country, and the world !!!!
Christine Besack :) Mrsbeeswax at comcast dot net