One thing that was asked of me in a high school interview was...
"did I bring any of my OWN artwork or images"
I agree with the previous "tips" for interviewing.
Also you may be asked -
- Professional oragnizations you belong to - NAEA and your state chapter.
- Have you written successful grants?
- National Board Certified?
- Use of technology? Computer lab, smart board, etc.
- Philosophy of Education
Also, you should have questions for the interviewer.
- Budget for art department?
- Number of classes in each grade level? (elementary)
- District Arts Curriculum Guidelines
- See facilities?
Hope some of this helps.
Good Luck to you.