[teacherartexchange] "anonymous"

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 05:03:01 PDT

here's my two cents...

I think it has it good points and bad points. I like it that "I" have the
choice of whether or not my email address is available. I can always add
that after my name, if I so choose.

I don't like the NAMES not showing up...sometimes I want to go back and
refer to a message that a particular person responded to...and when several
respond to the same "subject"...it will be difficult to find that particular
person's response.

A potential problem that I foresee...is "nasty emails". People who want to
make negative or hurtful remarks can do so anonymously and we would have no
way to respond to that person personally. They could continue to create
problems on the list. Although I haven't seen this problem is a l-o-n-g
time to the best of my memory.

And I am glad to see familiar names showing up...I'm just glad we're back on
line. I've missed our emails and chatter!

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net