Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 23:02:27 PDT

Leslie,
        I'm sure we are stuck with it. The Getty in their
wisdom has decided to omit names. I too open certain mail
by name. I guess I have to open all the mail now. I just
hope people include a name in the text so I know who to
respond to.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons