Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 23:02:27 PDT

        I'm sure we are stuck with it. The Getty in their
wisdom has decided to omit names. I too open certain mail
by name. I guess I have to open all the mail now. I just
hope people include a name in the text so I know who to
respond to.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

> I also, am unhappy with anonymous.
> Please can't we do something else?

> This anonymous thing will drive me crazy! I open posts by name!
> I think this anonymous thing will drive me to quit!
> Sharon ~NJ

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703