Re: [teacherartexchange] Copyright Question

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 22:57:17 PDT

> wearing a Garfield t-shirt which she included in the portrait. One of
> the committee members questioned whether the portrait should used
> because of the Garfield logo. She even suggested that I remove the logo
> from the portrait.

Carolyn,
        Some people spend their life worrying about the strangest things. The
portrait should be used as is. Logos on clothes are
part of our students world. Fight to include your students work
but under no circumstances edit or alter the students art.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703