Re: [teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 20:34:32 PDT

This anonymous thing will drive me crazy! I open posts by name! When
I want to get a handle on opinions and posts from one person I won't be
able to do it. Just before conference I like to go to the list and pull
up the posts of people I will be meeting at breakfast to review what
they have said.

I think this anonymous thing will drive me to quit!
Sharon ~NJ