Re:[teacherartexchange] dealing with the anonymous

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 20:15:57 PDT

Oh that was me who was having fun
Patty K.
and I don't care to be anonymous
and I don't much like this anonymous thing.
There is no privacy and no way to avoid spam on the internet and yes, I
tired to reply privately to one of the first posts and it came back to
me as undeliverable. So I guess this community has been narrowed a bit
.
I'm not sure I want to wade though every post .
So I hope everyone reads the rules and addresses replies to the
specific question.
The registration process did not ask for a user name so we are all
anonymous
and I'm sure that helps with spam
But I don't like to be anonymous ---- in a community of art
Patty