Re: [teacherartexchange] Welcome back!

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 19:50:28 PDT

Hi Woody,
    If you re-read my original e-mail, you will see that I DID sign my
pseudonym and real name! The person who wrote the reply to my post
regarding the "fun with anonymous" was not I and is still out there being
anonymous. :-)
                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired

on 4/15/05 10:33 PM, Anonymous at teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu