[teacherartexchange] bring your child to work day - what to plan?

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 19:44:23 PDT

It seems like 25-50% of each class is gone on "Bring Your Child to Work Day". What kinds of lessons do you have on that day? I would like to do a one day lesson that can be taken home that day... (sometimes I have other teacher's children visiting the art room that day as well). I will have a 3rd grade class, 2 1st grades and 2 kindergartens. I'll probably go with a centers-day unless I get inspired by someone here!
Deborah