Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] interviewing questions

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 19:34:58 PDT

I just interviewed for a new position (out of curiosity more than anything). Questions I was asked:
- What do you expect out of your administration?
- How do you teach reading and math? (Our entire state tests these two subjects, with ALL teachers being responsible for teaching them)
- What do you do to motivate relucant learners?
- What are some strategies do you incorporate to maintain positive discipline?
- Are you comfortable with having administration in your room observing?
- Are you interested in coaching?

  I have been an art teacher for 20 years and I need some advice.
  I have not interviewed for a position since I started teaching but I have found myself in a situation where I may need to do so (long story). I am curious about what question I may encounter in today's interviewing session. ---

To unsubscribe go to