I just interviewed for a new position (out of curiosity more than anything). Questions I was asked:
- What do you expect out of your administration?
- How do you teach reading and math? (Our entire state tests these two subjects, with ALL teachers being responsible for teaching them)
- What do you do to motivate relucant learners?
- What are some strategies do you incorporate to maintain positive discipline?
- Are you comfortable with having administration in your room observing?
- Are you interested in coaching?
I have been an art teacher for 20 years and I need some advice.
I have not interviewed for a position since I started teaching but I have found myself in a situation where I may need to do so (long story). I am curious about what question I may encounter in today's interviewing session. ---