Re: [teacherartexchange] interviewing questions

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 19:24:44 PDT

It would be helpful to have some sort of visual portfolio.
It should include examples of your art and work done by
your students. I would include at least one fully developed
lesson plan. You never know what sort of questions to prepare
for. Be ready to articulate your own personal beliefs about
the teaching of art, be it child centered, DBAE, etc. If you
are being interviewed by a building principal they may be
more concerned about discipline than curriculum. Hopefully
the district will have an art supervisor doing the interview.
        Good Luck, Woody Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703