[teacherartexchange] Incredible Art Department has joined

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 12:54:30 PDT

Dear NEW Getty List Members,

Incredible Art Department has joined. I am again on
with both of my addresses. I will be posting with the
address that is also posted on Incredible Art
Department. I am receiving individual emails on my
Road Runner address and digest on Yahoo.

Thank you Getty for "listening to us". I have no idea
how you removed all of our email addresses from those
old posts - but we are indeed grateful.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department