Permission to Publish on Incredible Art Department (Art Rooms)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 23:53:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

All participants who send in work for Art Room
Galleries will have to have permission forms signed.
You will keep those at school. After reading up on the
legal mumbo-jumbo. I have written three
different letters for you to tweak:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/publish.htm

You can add your own graphics - letterhead etc. Be
sure to have a date.

The easiest way to do all of this is to have
permission to publish written right into your
permission to use Internet forms. I know it is hard to
get the powers that be to do it that way - but all you
need is one form - going out one time.

See Sample:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Sky/Sky.htm
Copyright notice is at the bottom of each page. I
actually did have someone email me once to use my of
my student's works on a commercial. I did say "no".

I would be happy to answer any more questions you have
about the Art Room mini sites. All info will be online
soon.

Thanks,

Judy Decker