NYC members - Call for Artists/Art Teachers - Big Apples

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 21:00:43 PDT

Dear New York City Artists/Art Teachers,

I received this from Marcia Yerman and promised to
forward to you.

Call To Artists: Public Art Project. Deadline May
15, 2004. The Big Apple Fest. Artists are being asked
to submit designs for a public art exhibit
that will be featured throughout NYC from August
15th-October 15th. At the end of the installation,
there will be an auction at Sotheby's to benefit NYC
charities.

Participating sponsors include Verizon, CNN, Saatchi &
Saatchi, and MTV. Artists may choose between a clear
plexiglas apple or an opaque fiberglas apple. The
apples are 44" in diameter.

Please go to
http://www.bigapplefest.org/_artists/getinvolved_apples.htm
for details.

PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO BE NYC BASED, BECAUSE IF
CHOSEN THEY NEED TO WORK AT A STUDIO IN MANHATTAN.

Contact Marcia Yerman if you have questions
mgyerman@verizon.net

Judy Decker