NEW! Art Room mini sites on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 15:23:14 PDT

Yes Linda,

Art Room mini sites are for Art Teachers who do not
have a current site on the Web. Sky's mini site took
me almost 7 hours to finish...which is longer than I
had planned...but the new ones will be quicker. She
sent me a lot more images than I had room for and I
had to play with it some. I hated to disappoint any of
her kids - but just could not use all of them.

Sue Galos' mini site has more on it too as she sent me
lesson plans, too. Hers was put online last August and
has had the most hits of any high school lesson plan.
Jeannie Sandoval will also have a larger site as she
sent me about a dozen lesson plans to share. I have
shared some of them already - I just haven't figured
out how I want to do hers yet. Some of her student
work from last year in on my site.

Rather than post the particulars to the entire list -
I will tell folks off list who reply to me. That will
be so much easier. I just wanted to update a section
that has had very little activity - nothing new was
added since 1996. Wanted the Art Room button to go
somewhere worth visiting (grin).

Thanks for asking,

Judy Decker