Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Dolls Around tehhWrold -Lesson PLans for Figurative Sculpture

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 15:11:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am still working away at one of my "passions".

I have updated Jeryl's "Little People" lesson with two
of her Circus performers AND have added many links
(for dolls around the world) along with
a start of a fiber arts lesson on wrapped

Now when a list member asks if we have any doll ideas
we can all say -- Check Incredible Art Department.

Lots of fine art dolls linked from:
With a separate page to come on this topic -Figurative

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources