Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Welcome to the Art Room of Sky McClain

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 13:11:04 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I finished the Art Room of Sky McClain so you can get
an idea what a mini-web site will look like:
Next fall - Sky will send me updates her mini site -
keeping it to a maximum of three pages. I will put
more examples of her projects on next year - This
year she sent me many at one time so I had to limit
the numbers. Next year she will send me up to four
images of each project when finished and I will
add all of them to share.

These are linked from:

I will be hunting your sites for new clowns for my top
row. The first one is from Sky's site.
I know Jeryl has some clowns, too. If you do computer
generated clowns send them my way as they work best.

I think I will link Gina Grant and Jeannie Sandoval
from here, I have updates to do for their
mini sites. (currently, they are linked from my
Art Teachers' Web pages).

Email me to find out how YOU can get your student work
online. Art Advocacy 2004.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department