ArtsEdge another feature_ Art Quotes

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 04:29:11 PDT

Hi Again,
 Another new feature of the ArtsEdge website Art Quotes (and print a small quote poster).

 http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/
Look under EXPLORE
click Art Quotes
scroll through the list of quotes and when you find the one that fits your needs,
click on the tiny printer icon to the immediate left of the quote and it prints a small version of the quote ready to post on a bulletin board or display.
I put mine through the school's poster maker and enlarge it even more for high impact.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)
PAEA YAM
and Advocacy
Art Teachers are "out there" ! (Making a difference !)

---