Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art Smarts

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:55:59 PDT

That is horrible! I went through the same thing (nearly) this spring, the
district was going to cut all elementary and intermediate art and music, but
the teacher's voted to give ourselves a 4% pay cut for 2 years, and there
was a huge outcry from parents and students at a board meeting- we were
spared. I'm in Southern Calif.