Re: Getting outside - earth works projects

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 12:45:02 PDT

I've been doing an after school program, Earth Art, for 6 years. It's the Andy Goldsworthy type of thing. We try to integrated all areas. I gave presentations at OAEA and NAEA a few years ago. It is all very near and dear to me and is well worth the effort if people are interested! We even published our own little Kinko's book of student work and writing.
Jancy

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:
Beth,

Check out Craig Roland's Earth Works: