Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Susan Folwell Breaks Tradition in Native American Pottery

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 09:54:30 PDT

Susan Folwell Breaks Tradition in Native American Pottery

Judy and All,
        This is a follow up on the discussion about Native American
Art. I mentioned my friend Susan Folwell of Santa Clara Pueblo.
Susan would love to know if her art was used my teachers as an
exemplar in teaching. We first met her mother, Jody, years ago
when she came to Kansas City to do a pottery workshop at
Harmon High School. Here are some good links about Suzy and
her pottery:,1789,HGTV_3352_1399613,00.html
And a site about he famous mother, Jody Folwell:
                        Check these out, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids at Karate: