help with kites

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 05:05:31 PDT

Regular light colored plastic works great with markers....white or grey
garbage bags are great for this...though you can buy colored garbage bag
plastic as well. You can make regular T kites or other softer kind without
as much support. Use strong tape and you are set. Some of the basic kite
making books for kids have several possibilities for this. I have my
resources for this in storage unfortunately.....but as I recall even
non-permanent markers work well on plastic. lia