Any ideas for shadow day project?

---------

lava5000_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 19:51:18 PDT

A couple of incoming sixth graders are coming to our school on Friday for shadow day. They have to report back to their classmates about the classes they saw. The 6th graders are currently working on group mural projects. Do any of you have any ideas for a quick something the incoming sixth graders could do without really any help from me to take to show their classmates to wow them? Maybe just letting them paint with the sixth graders will be enough. What do you guys think? I want them to sign up for Art next year!!!

Lauren McGreal

Las Vegas, NV