Adventures in Art Print sets info on SALE from bulk book liquidator. (resending for those who missed this)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 17:27:10 PDT

Hi All,

Posting this so that other Art Educators can take advantage of a great deal on Davis Publications:Adventures in Art poster sets. These are available for purchase from a firm that purchased a warehouse full of books.
I have not yet been able to purchase these print sets through my school budget, so... like many of you with small budgets, I bought them from my own funds.

Available are:

levels #5, #3 #2. and #5 art safety posters

I bought all 4 sets and they are new in box and a great deal.

I leave you all to work out the sale with the seller if interested.
NOTE: I am not selling these !!!
I'm just doing a favor by posting this so that others can get a bargain if they choose to !!!
Christine Besack :)

Here is the seller's information:

Tom Wentzel
twentzel@bellsouth.net