RE: Getting outside

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 16:39:39 PDT

Does anyone have a favorite outdoor project they would like to share?

I have bought sidewalk chaulk and had my advanced kids draw a themed project
in the school parking lot (where the seniors park). I have also brought kids
to the 'shore' (New Jersey's version of the 'beach) and we have flown kites
we made, and made sand sculptures. On campus we always go outside to draw
draw draw and draw some more. Assignments range from draw the exterior of
something, to draw 5 things outside that start with the same letter as your
name.

San D

---