Re: artsy-fartsy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 12:56:46 PDT

I regularly thanked the rest of the staff for their
support of the arts. I explained that it was their function
in the school. The arts need those other subjects to support
what we teach in the art and music rooms. Why learn to
read unless there is something of value to read about. Why
learn to compute if not to assist in the creation of something
of real value. Build up your reading and math teachers, they
need a boost in self esteem.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons