technology

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 07:16:22 PDT

Sorry to keep harping on this, the only other thing I can think of is a
hollander-type paper beater. I have a little conrad press already, and I
kind of don'nt want to be yet another teacher asking for a better computer.

I'm pretty discouraged since the communications class is asking for a
many-thousands of dollars broadcast quality camera and a bigger computer.

---